C.A.R. Posted April 16, 2011 Posted April 16, 2011 Hi all, I'm just after a good condition 3.9 ratio Long Nose R200. Willing to pay cash. I do have a good condition LN 3.7 R200 if someone is interested in a swap and/or cash adjustment... PM or Email: ljfowler (at) dcsi dot net dot au Or Zero four zero zero zero five four five seven two Thanks. Quote
NZeder Posted April 16, 2011 Posted April 16, 2011 So was there an issue with the Crown/Pinion you got from me? Or you after another one - you know I have another one - Complete. Removed from a L20ET - Auto power C31 Laurel. Quote
Johnboy Posted April 16, 2011 Posted April 16, 2011 Fleabay. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110674971778&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT I could help getting transport organised if needed. John Quote
C.A.R. Posted April 16, 2011 Author Posted April 16, 2011 Mike, nothing wrong with the 3.9 CW&P you sold me - finding someone competant to swap it over is the problem! Johnboy - PM me your number Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.