acf321 Posted April 10, 2011 Posted April 10, 2011 Bought this for my project and it turns out the one I had was fine in the end. This is unused and comes with two keys. Cost is $60 + post, or can collect in Sydney. PM me if interested. Rgds Adam Quote
DeWit Posted May 9, 2011 Posted May 9, 2011 I know these have sold, But do you remember where you got it from ? I have been searching for some time and i i dont have keys for mine. Any help would be great. Quote
zeds4ever Posted May 16, 2011 Posted May 16, 2011 G'day Aimbot, if you have the lock unit out take it to a good locksmith, he'll cut keys on a computerised set up providing the number is on the lock unit. Costs bout 40 bucks with two keys. Did this with mine works purfect , also petrol lock unit. Regards: Alan. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.