Norway-Erik Posted November 9, 2010 Posted November 9, 2010 Hello. New member from Norway .I hawe build a rally Datsun 240Z who i have take part in the Rally Monte-Carlo historice for 3 times. I have a son ,study in Brisbane and want to visit him soon and also have some look at Datsun z when are there.. some show or meetings in your club for the future? Erik G Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted November 9, 2010 Moderators Posted November 9, 2010 Welcome Erik, Would love to see pics of your zed; especially if you have copied the works rally 240's of that period. How soon are you coming over? There is always something happening around for you to see plenty of zeds. Quote
sexual_sushi Posted November 10, 2010 Posted November 10, 2010 Welcome mate, When are you looking at coming? We are planning a Christmas breakup sometime soon and I'm sure the guys would be more than happy to have you Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted November 10, 2010 Administrators Posted November 10, 2010 Welcome Eric, check the Queensland forum board for events. We have lots of members in Brisbane and I'm sure they would be happy to meet you and show off their Z's. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.