mossy Posted October 2, 2010 Posted October 2, 2010 I've got a new pair of 240z front fibreglass guards made by alfamotorsports that I've decided not to use, SOLD pickup eastern suburbs , Melbourne. 1 pair of front 240z bumper guard rubbers(overriders) genuine nissan $45 plus post**SOLD** 1 pair of rear 240z bumper guard rubbers aftermarket $60 plus post**SOLD** Quote
Riceburner Posted October 2, 2010 Posted October 2, 2010 Hey Mossy, What sort of fit are the gaurds, are they a perfect fit or require some reshaping? Cheers Gareth Quote
mossy Posted October 2, 2010 Author Posted October 2, 2010 I never got to fit them up Gareth so I couldn'y really say, your welcome to come up and have a look though. Quote
gilltech Posted October 3, 2010 Posted October 3, 2010 Hi Mossy, I'll take both sets of bumper guard rubbers if they're still available. I'm in Brisbane though so will have to be posted. You can email me on gilltech@bigpond.com.au Thanks, John Quote
mossy Posted October 5, 2010 Author Posted October 5, 2010 Bumper guard rubbers sold, F/glass front guards still available. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.