vic 260 2+2 part out 75 model price slash gota go b4 it ends up at the tip

scoot3r42

check  page 6 updated list

just parting out the zed if not listed ask just about a whole car there

19752+2 shell not much rust and not in normal areas $150 come get it b4 it gets crushed

recaped dash with all gauges $360

white front door trims sun fade cracking around top $30 good backing

wiper motor in bag $10

rear hatch $40 with glass no rust good nick

doors $40each or both for 60

calipers front $5

fuel tank $20

little side tank x2 $5each

1/4 window glass 1lh 1 rh $10 each

front door  windows glass $20 each 2lh 1 rh

r33 gts-t 2 pot rotors and claipers $100 rear

new clutch for rb30 $120

rb30 ecu and loom $100

bonnet rust in nose $20

door handles $20 each x3

sunroof $20

cross member$20

sterring rack $20

wiring loom $30

brake master $10

hand brake lever $10

r31 skyline seats $80 grey

17" 4 stud 114.3 rims with rubber $500

gook wing with leds $50

280zx mirros $40

lots more there just ask its an aladine cave

make me an offer got to go

email scoot3r42@hotmail.com

phone 0401943335

thanks for looking ben

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey mate small spot in passanger door and in the sill in top of passnger front guard and in tip of bonnet and just surface rust all over here are some pics.

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

will get some more pics of close up of rust mate just gave the surface rust a spray with left over paint to slow it down a bit. hence why theres many colours there.

Hi, I have just bought a 2+2 and am in need of a number of things. I am on the Gold Coast, Queensland. Would you be able to handle shipping to Queensland. I am really interested in the rear seat (photo would be nice if available). Also my car has been parked for the past 7 years and the inside of the fuel tank is as rusty as hell. Do you know the inside condition of your tank? One other small part I have had difficulty tracking down is the alloy housing where the bottom radiator hose (L26) goes into the block - any chance you have one of these? What would the total price (including shipping) be. I appreciate any help you can offer as I am very keen to see this Z back on the road ASAP.

Regards Brian

hi i am after a fuel anmeter gauge also drivers side glass in very good condition a working fender indicator and 2 seater door trims with chome and woodgrain

regards Paul

ps what state are you in

hey paul i do have to sets of friver side glass in vic only have 2+2 door trim and prefer to keep guages with the dash.

Hi, I have just bought a 2+2 and am in need of a number of things. I am on the Gold Coast, Queensland. Would you be able to handle shipping to Queensland. I am really interested in the rear seat (photo would be nice if available). Also my car has been parked for the past 7 years and the inside of the fuel tank is as rusty as hell. Do you know the inside condition of your tank? One other small part I have had difficulty tracking down is the alloy housing where the bottom radiator hose (L26) goes into the block - any chance you have one of these? What would the total price (including shipping) be. I appreciate any help you can offer as I am very keen to see this Z back on the road ASAP.

Regards Brian

hey brian drop me an email on scoot3r42@hotmail.com and ill shoot you a few pics and we can go from there.

thanks all ben

• 2 weeks later...

Rear seats?  You still got em?

sorry sold already

do you still have the l26, what condition is it and where are you loacted?

hey mate still have l26 condition is good has been rebuilt at somestage very clean inside the top of engine took rocker cover off. located in blackburn eastside of melb.