Timwell Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 Hey guys, I have just installed my tripple webber setup with cannon manifold however the linkage that goes from the firewall to the manifold pinion is far to long. From the end of the bent piece (carby end) to the plate piece (firewall end) is 266mm. To make it fit I need one that is 191mm ish. If anyone has one and that they are willing to part please PM me. If this doesnt work Ill get it cut and weld it back together. thanks, Tim Quote
Mr240z Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 Hey Tim if you need to check out my tripple setup I can come over.. I'm about 10mins away. Paul Quote
Scoota G Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 If this doesnt work Ill get it cut and weld it back together. Yep, that's what i did with mine. Quote
Timwell Posted January 8, 2010 Author Posted January 8, 2010 Guys, yeah thought that would be the case...either way I thought there may be a magical fit from a 180b or 1600 that may work. Look s like Ill go the cut and shut option. YeaH that would be real good if you could come by. I am struggling with the fuel line set up! Dont know what way to do it. I will PM you soon as I am busy on sat but free on sunday!! Tim. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.