Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys,

Just got my new project off the truck, so I need some parts.  I'd like to see if anyone has any triples they would like to sell before I go looking O.S., prefer mikuni/solex may look at others.

Rev.

Posted

Hey Rev, if you're interested i may have my triple 40 dellortos off the car and if all goes to plan ready for sale in few weeks....... They would include manifold, 105mm trumpets, linkages and filters. Bolt em on and away you go! Btw there jetted for my l28.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...