Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

g'day all,

 

Need an E88 head for the L26.  Just needs to be a good order - no rust etc cause I'll be rebuilding it from scratch.

 

If anyone has one ready to bolt on - new or near new - I'd be very interested

 

Cheers

 

 

Posted

Hi There, not sure if you saw my post, but I have a complete L26 for sale, with E88 head.

 

its got; P30 + E88, cam, triple webers, 280ZX elec dizzy, and genie extractors.

 

Let me know if you're interested as I don't want to separate at this stage.

 

Rgds

 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...