acf321 Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 I'll bet there are a stack of these things sitting round some garages .. I need two front and two rear bumper bar over riders. It they have the rubber pads on them thats even better, if not, still let me know. I'm in Sydney. Cheers Adam Quote
garvice Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 What are you willing to pay for them +shipping? I have a set with good rubbers. Quote
Mr240z Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 Adam I'll have a look tomorrow..I think I have some. Same deal as before if I do.. Quote
NZeder Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 I have some rears - but if someone can sort you locally then cool Quote
acf321 Posted August 1, 2009 Author Posted August 1, 2009 Thanks Pauly & Mike .. Appreciate the assistance. Pauly, give me a bell if you have them and I can shoot over tomorrow some time if that suits. Mike, I'll see how things end up and let you know if I need them. Cheers Quote
Mr240z Posted August 2, 2009 Posted August 2, 2009 Adam tore the garage apart...No luck, Think my old man throw them out as he does. Sorry mate. Quote
acf321 Posted August 2, 2009 Author Posted August 2, 2009 Thanks again Pauly. Anyone else have a set of front bumperettes to sell me for a 240z? I am looking for a set for my project. I'm in Sydney. Cheers Adam Quote
chinaelephants Posted August 3, 2009 Posted August 3, 2009 Got some in Canberra. Brenton on 0410 420 944 if ya wanna talk about it dont really want that much for them. (front) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.