Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Was frustrated by the fact I did not know how to get my tail light chrome bars chromed so today I found a company called

Chrometech, (server; www.chrometech.com.au / phone 02 9899 9122). Chrometech specialise in chroming plastics, and their very helpful owner Walter told me it is all done at room temperature and thus adds no risk to the actual part being coated. He assured me the parts will come out AS NEW.

 

Cost per bar is A$85 + GST, but given these things are NLA anywhere globally, I think its worth knowing about if you want to get that 'AS NEW' look to your car (as I'm doing on the hornet).

 

Anyway, have a look at the site, and call Walter ... I'm sure, like me you'll be suitably impressed and want to get it done. They have some pretty impressive results of some very expensive parts on their web (inc full Range Rover Grills etc).

 

Have not enquired about a bulk deal, but i'm sure this is an option if there is sufficient interest.

 

Cheers

 

Adam.

Posted

pretty exy for the 240z rear light bars.

 

ill check if the guy i used, is still alive.  ::) and ill forward the number.  he was kicking around 70 last time i saw him  ;D and that was 3years ago.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...