Bruce Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 Just wondering if anyone has a pair of sumitomo twin spot calipers they would like to sell? Prefer not to have to rebuild them, but beggars can't be chooses. thanks Bruce Quote
C.A.R. Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 I've got a pair here mate - I'd recommend a reco. though... Quote
luke_mcmahon85 Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 i've got a set that just came off to to do the hilux front/r31 rear disc conversion... little dirty but working perfectly, almost new pads as well. I'm in Ormond, Victoria, near Caulfield, but am often in Hawthorn area. make me an offer - it will go towards getting a patrol 1" master as now my brakes barely work with the old 7/8" master. Quote
24OZ Posted June 4, 2009 Posted June 4, 2009 i've got a set that just came off to to do the hilux front/r31 rear disc conversion... little dirty but working perfectly, almost new pads as well. I'm in Ormond, Victoria, near Caulfield, but am often in Hawthorn area. make me an offer - it will go towards getting a patrol 1" master as now my brakes barely work with the old 7/8" master. have you tried the 15/16" master cylinder off the 280zx?,they may be easier to come by Quote
zedevan Posted June 4, 2009 Posted June 4, 2009 i'm in east doncaster and have the stockies on my 260z 2 seater which i would be willing to sell for the right price along with the discs and pads. I'm not sure if they have ever been rebuilt (could look through all the receipts i have from the previous owner), but they were working fine Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.