Stinkbug Posted April 18, 2023 Posted April 18, 2023 (edited) I’m getting close to getting my new motor built so I thought I’d stick the sale up for my current engine while it’s still in the car. 4.4L alloy v8, Supra 5speed and tail shaft. complete conversion that will bolt up to standard z mounts. engine built by a professional workshop here in Tamworth. Extractors, cam, ported. Big Holley carby. looking for $5000 for the lot. The engine will be in car for a few more weeks so can take for test drive. pulls hard. Heaps of torque. Fun motor but I’m going to a l series turbo. pm if interested. Edited April 21, 2023 by Stinkbug krizza 1 Quote
Stinkbug Posted April 21, 2023 Author Posted April 21, 2023 Forgot to mention has remote oil filter setup and full exhaust will come with it. OdinZ 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.