Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

As above, need the specific wheel nuts for the 260 factory alloys. I have about 8-10 of them, if anyone has any loose quantities or whole sets, I'll be very interested! Let me know how much and I'll pay for postage from the any ends of the earth.

Posted

Reminds me I have to send Mayhems back to him lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...