Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All

 

Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm diving in over my head and buying a 260z from a friend of mine. I've always been a big fan of coupe's and I loved the look of this car so I just had to have it.

 

I'm planning to spend the next 6-8months fixing up the car as it's in bits at the moment. had a good look at these forums and looks like a great bunch of people who know what they're talking about. My knowledge of cars is alright, i've done bits and pieces here and there but I'm sure I'll learn a lot fixing this one up.

 

This car has had the engine recently re-built. New paint job and a body kit fitted. Custom front made and fitted. Comes with rebuilt Hitachi's with SUs fitted. New clutch and no rust, so I figure it's a good starting point.

 

Cheers nemski

post-1091-144023499373_thumb.jpg

post-1091-144023499379_thumb.jpg

Posted

Congratulations on your purchase mate.

 

I've seen that car on ebay, its certainly a good starting point.

 

Enjoy the ride, they're a great car  ;D

Posted

This car has also been on these forums from the precious owner. Welcome anyway

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...