joe71_240z Posted November 14, 2021 Posted November 14, 2021 Greetings. I have a friend in the USA who is in need of a RHD 240-Z pedal box. If anyone has one they would like to sell please let me know. Thanks. Quote
C.A.R. Posted November 14, 2021 Posted November 14, 2021 What year? If he's performing an auto to manual conversion, he only needs the pedals. Quote
joe71_240z Posted November 15, 2021 Author Posted November 15, 2021 Hi. Thanks for the reply. He doesnt require the early style with the bracket for the hand throttle cable. I am not 100% sure of the reason for needing it to tell you the truth; he is buying it for a friend of his over in the USA whom I dont know. Quote
joe71_240z Posted November 18, 2021 Author Posted November 18, 2021 The car in question is a USA Spec LHD being converted into a RHD. I have been offered a 260-Z pedal box but Im not sure if this will work. Anyone out there know please? Thanks for the help. Quote
C.A.R. Posted November 18, 2021 Posted November 18, 2021 1 hour ago, joe71_240z said: The car in question is a USA Spec LHD being converted into a RHD. I have been offered a 260-Z pedal box but Im not sure if this will work. Anyone out there know please? Thanks for the help. Depends on what year the Z in question is. Quote
wildy55 Posted December 4, 2021 Posted December 4, 2021 On 11/18/2021 at 3:18 PM, joe71_240z said: The car in question is a USA Spec LHD being converted into a RHD. I have been offered a 260-Z pedal box but Im not sure if this will work. Anyone out there know please? Thanks for the help. Hi Joe did you go with the 260z pedal box? if not, I’m chasing one if you could pass on the details? cheers Quote
joe71_240z Posted December 5, 2021 Author Posted December 5, 2021 Hi I haven't heard back from the USA yet. Please phone Greg on 0438834985. He will more than likely have multiple ones. Hope this helps you out. Quote
wildy55 Posted December 5, 2021 Posted December 5, 2021 1 hour ago, joe71_240z said: Hi I haven't heard back from the USA yet. Please phone Greg on 0438834985. He will more than likely have multiple ones. Hope this helps you out. Thanks Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.