Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know there has been some discussion on here about the Rally and Calender clock, so on the off chance someone has one to part with?

With or without oscilator, as I know there are modern components to go into a reproduction case. Restored, not restored. Yes, I know they sometimes come up on Yahoo Japan.

Not for me, on someone's behalf, no calender clock, as they don't want that (as I offered mine).

Drop me a line...

Thanks

Ian

  • Administrators
Posted

Hi Ian,

I may have 1 to sell, restored by Ron.

Will send you a PM.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...