NDN09 Whos going?

stevo_gj

• Administrators

Man, haven't got my car back yet and the nationals are in 4 days! It's gonna be cutting it fine!

Can't wait to catch up with all you blokes that are going.

Sulio you should mail me a bunch of stickers to take with me and hand out to the other Z owners! :)

Good idead, if you need help Sulio let me know. This is a great chance to promote Auszcar.com :)

I'll hopefully see you there, Steve. If I don't have the zed going I've arranged to go with a mate in his Skyline (haha, Skyline).

Do you have any idea what time it starts on Saturday?

A car display will be held in Warwick in the morning and early afternoon of Saturday April 11th 2009.

Not sure exactly when it starts, but I'd say 10am is a safe bet.

Holly and I will be at Morgan park for the sprints on Sunday hopefully in the S15.

Is anyone stopping in at T-bar on the way through?

I would stop in, but I'm heading there in the morning to be there for the 'registration bbq' they are holding. Pity you can't make it Sat man the car show will be amazing with over 30 S30s!

I am going to make it to the car show on Saturday.

It's at Leslie park from 9am to 2pm.

You can still show your car for a small donation, but you will not be judged. Also you have to be there by 8am to show your car.

Sulio you should mail me a bunch of stickers to take with me and hand out to the other Z owners! :)

Its probably been raised before, with 1200 odd members, do we have Stickers, sew on Club Logo Badges, Stubbie Holders, T Shirts..??

I know with any item there is a min - max number required for supply / purchase, however this would be an excellent way to raise revenue for the web hosting costs.....and raise exposure on an average everyday level for the Club... particulary on the cruises and trips away.

• 4 weeks later...