MSA JDM Competition style Steering Wheels

240ZBUILTBYME

Has anybody bought one of these before? Just wondering what they're like in terms of quality and feel. 

OEM steering wheels cost a fortune nowadays. Thought these would be a nice OEMish alternative plus feel better in the hand than the skinny OEM one and probably be cheaper or the same price. 

https://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/classic08d07d

Ryan

8 hours ago, 240ZBUILTBYME said:

Has anybody bought one of these before? Just wondering what they're like in terms of quality and feel. 

OEM steering wheels cost a fortune nowadays. Thought these would be a nice OEMish alternative plus feel better in the hand than the skinny OEM one and probably be cheaper or the same price. 

https://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/classic08d07d

Ryan

I bought one some time ago and on sold it as they are just a skinny as the original.

6 hours ago, 240ZBUILTBYME said:

Thanks Pete, good to know before you invest 500 bucks....:(

i don’t have an original wheel, so will try and source one locally 

I have a good Sports wheel (MOMO) that I can't use anymore and a Sunny wheel that fits and doesn't look too bad. I went back to standard wheel with cover to make turning easier.  Getting too old for the sports wheel. Need power steering.

Edited by peter t

2 hours ago, peter t said:

I have a good Sports wheel (MOMO) that I can't use anymore and a Sunny wheel that fits and doesn't look too bad. I went back to standard wheel with cover to make turning easier.  Getting too old for the sports wheel. Need power steering.

Lol I did think of the no power steering + smaller wheel issue, but thought I could just work on my guns 8)

but I do really like the oem steering wheel, just never been able to find one locally when I’ve been looking over the years. 

But I found one here in perth! Secured it today! Much cheaper than the jdm comp wheels. 

Just needs a bit of TLC

BEEC67F0-321A-4986-9237-1E4FF986A6F9.thumb.jpeg.8af5c5381b3dad26a98badb479fff20f.jpeg