TokyoCS+L Posted December 10, 2019 Posted December 10, 2019 Does anyone have a complete 240z RHD drive dashboard for sell. Any condition is fine. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted December 10, 2019 Administrators Posted December 10, 2019 I potentially have 1 I could sell, I can even get it restored in advance (re-skinned) professionally. Quote
Tokyo CS+L Posted December 10, 2019 Posted December 10, 2019 9 hours ago, gav240z said: I potentially have 1 I could sell, I can even get it restored in advance (re-skinned) professionally. Pictures and prices please :). Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted December 10, 2019 Administrators Posted December 10, 2019 9 hours ago, Tokyo CS+L said: Pictures and prices please :). It's currently very rough, I'll need to check cost to restore. Let me see if I can dig out some old photos. Otherwise I'll be back near the storage it's in, in a couple of weeks. Quote
Tokyo CS+L Posted December 11, 2019 Posted December 11, 2019 7 hours ago, gav240z said: It's currently very rough, I'll need to check cost to restore. Let me see if I can dig out some old photos. Otherwise I'll be back near the storage it's in, in a couple of weeks. No restoration needed. Kind regards, Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted December 11, 2019 Administrators Posted December 11, 2019 6 hours ago, Tokyo CS+L said: No restoration needed. Kind regards, Yes I know, but it would be worth significantly more properly restored. I found some photos of it I had taken for a friend. https://photos.app.goo.gl/SdczBQww9xhh4RZP7 The frame has significant surface rust, but I believe could be relatively easily rectified. Let me know what price you're offering, shipping to Japan could be a challenge given size/dimensions. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.