240z71

Triple phh44 Mikuni’s

Hey guys 

brought these a year or so ago but ended up buying a complete engine with induction system already so there no longer needed. They came off an l28 and are early type 2 or type q Mikuni’s. believe they were the Mikuni’s offered in the Datsun competition catalogue. Could do with a clean up but are functional and complete. Happy to arrange postage at buyers expense. Comes with a bag of assorted linkage parts. Also have a manifold to suit for an additional price if interested. 

price = $1800

feel free to PM me with questions 

thanks Matt 

35DA18B4-2E65-4317-B704-FC1D8482E282.jpeg

A21E02DD-F409-4A39-9044-660E6B25847E.jpeg

6012017B-5B94-4774-804C-EC913AE6D7EF.jpeg

CC274966-516B-4A38-A3C3-EEBDBB02EBE3.jpeg

May want to advertise them for Fairlady Roadster owners also. Since they came on the U20 cars sold in Australia.

On 10/6/2019 at 9:19 AM, 240z71 said:

Hey guys 

brought these a year or so ago but ended up buying a complete engine with induction system already so there no longer needed. They came off an l28 and are early type 2 or type q Mikuni’s. believe they were the Mikuni’s offered in the Datsun competition catalogue. Could do with a clean up but are functional and complete. Happy to arrange postage at buyers expense. Comes with a bag of assorted linkage parts. Also have a manifold to suit for an additional price if interested. 

price = $1800

feel free to PM me with questions 

thanks Matt 

Very much my cup of tea.

However, I'm an awful long way away so shipping and the dreaded duties/taxes would be a bit of a hit. Hmmmm...

Hey guys 

The manifold I speak of in this ad is no longer available. Mikuni’s definitely are still available though so let me know if your interested 

thanks Matt