Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

G'day,

 

I was wondering if anyone here makes oil pans for RB's or can modify existing ones to suit an S30?

 

Have seen a place in the US that makes them, but not too sure what the quality is like and they mention they are made for race cars only.. I want my car to be street legal.

 

Cheers,

Scotty

Posted

Hi mate, you need a rear bowl RB sump to clear the crossmember. Try source a 200zr 300zx or rear bowl RB Patrol sump. They hang low - 115mm clearance to the ground but I got my own shortened in depth and increased its width.

 

The US ones are very good and I'll get one at some stage. A lot of the US conversion parts state for race use only but are perfectly legal. I think it's more of a legal disclosure for whatever road laws exist there.

Posted

G'day scotty

Another option to look into is a CRS pan, the pan I have on my rb25 in my 260z was originally modified to suit a rb30 into a EH Holden, I have seen a few on gumtree recently so you may get lucky and get a second hand pan for cheap as I did, I paid $200 for mine and works a treat

Cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...