Weatherstrip Ki For 260 Z 2+2

Cuprafenix

I've talked to him and he says he has the kit

Regarding the feedback I'm also afraid.

I has to be spot on because freturning it back to Autralia would be a nightmare.

I've also talked with the guys from Z car depot, they say that almos everything from their 280Z 2+2 model is compatible with exception of the rubber doors that have to be slightly modified.

https://zcardepot.com/weatherstripping/kits/complete-15-pc-weatherstrip-set-rubber-seal-kit-2-2.html

FWIW the later Zeds had more weather stripping profiles around the doors than the early cars like yours, so if you buy their kit you will most likely have a couple of redundant items.

I can advise that some 'kits', in the past anyway, haven't included the rubbers for bedding in of the quarter window glass, so I suggest that whoever you go with, have them send you a listing of what is in the kit prior to placing your order so you know what you're getting.

According to them kit has this parts:

Weatherstrip kit for Datsun 280Z, 1975-78 2+2.  Kit includes: 1-Cowl panel to hood rubber.  (1) right and left door rubber seal, (2) quarter glass to body seals, (2) Quarter glass to chrome trim seal,  1- Rear Hatch Outer Seal (replacement for 3-pc)   1-Rear hatch inner.   2-Upper door rubber left and right, 280Z. 1-Door to fender seal RH.   1-Door to fender seal LH.   2- Door seal lower RH & LH.   1-Hatch Glass gasket.  1- Windshield Glass gasket, with provision for chrome trim.