George Posted January 8, 2017 Posted January 8, 2017 (edited) Right guard - from memory a thin section has been cut off the top edge. Sorry, no photo. 2 x inspection lids Valence RH door frame (not sure what you call it...?) Please only claim if you need it. Post below to claim. Edited January 8, 2017 by George Quote
Dionysus Posted January 8, 2017 Posted January 8, 2017 Hey George Im missing the centre valance section if you still have it. Quote
George Posted January 8, 2017 Author Posted January 8, 2017 All yours. I'll bring it over. Good excuse to check out that Yammy Guard an jam panel claimed as well. Inspection lids still available. Dionysus 1 Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted January 9, 2017 Administrators Posted January 9, 2017 Hey George, I am interested in the inspection lids as I want to practice making them vented using a tool at Tafe. I've got a spare set already but they are in good shape. These look like good ones to practice on first. I still have a Koito lamp from Alan i have to give you. Perhaps I could come around at some point and see #19 and deliver the parts + collect the lids? Quote
George Posted January 9, 2017 Author Posted January 9, 2017 Gav, someone claimed them minutes ago... sorry. He wants to make moulds from them and then pass them on though so you can still have them if you're not in a rush. I don't think they're really suitable for moulds so he might not take them. I'll let you know. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted January 9, 2017 Administrators Posted January 9, 2017 No problem George, as I say I want to cut louvers in them like this: http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7BSA03/50-1451 I am fairly sure I won't mess it up, but it's always good to do a test piece first. I know of other places I can get them, so no big deal. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted January 9, 2017 Administrators Posted January 9, 2017 All good actually I just bit the bullet and bought these. http://www.ebay.com/itm/222367624892 Price was reasonable and so was shipping.. I will still have a go at doing it myself on the spare set (since I have more than 1 S30Z ). Quote
George Posted January 9, 2017 Author Posted January 9, 2017 Ok, confirmed they are gone. Should still be available to you after he is done with them. All parts claimed. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.