Wtb.260Z +2 Front Strut Tops

Linton

Think the rears are the same size Linton . You know that if you fit 260S30 types to your 2+2 it will effectively lower your car mate from what I remember reading . Pretty sure Lurch knows whats what with them .

Regards : Alan .

thanks Alan

that's what I was going to do fit fronts tops to the rear to drop it a bit more, but following the advice of a friend who knows almost everything, I moved the lower spring mount up the strut to stop the spring from moving and Yep you guessed it I now have the front suspension back up to standard height with king lowers installed I am a f##king d##k head for listening to him.

Linton

G'day Linton, wouldn't it stand to reason that if you raise the spring on the strut that the car would be higher & a harder ride . I'm puzzled by the reasoning because from what I can gather they usually cut a couple of winds off the spring to lower it or have the springs compressed at a suspension place . Never mind mate it's all part of the learning curve .I have some 240Z tops but they are a smaller diameter spring so would be no good to you mate.

Regards : Alan . 

Edited by zeds4ever