EJ101 Posted April 10, 2016 Posted April 10, 2016 took a trip to Robertson today and took the long way down the freeway to Illawarra Hwy and up Macquarie Pass. Love that bit of road. Cops were out in force today and I'm curious to see if I get some nice surprises in the mail in the next couple of days. Anywhoo......there were only 3 Zeds at the show Very clean 240 with Tan interior and this Green Hornet with black vinyl roof...............needed a wash and one 280ZX and a powerpack Police car 202 auto Kingy!!! TDoherty 1 Quote
jeff43 Posted April 10, 2016 Posted April 10, 2016 Ahhh the green hornet with the vinyl roof. That is what my car must have looked like once upon a time. I have been busy welding up all the vinyl roof attachment holes lately. Thanks for the pic. Quote
EJ101 Posted April 11, 2016 Author Posted April 11, 2016 it's not pretty. I wonder why they ever bothered with a vinyl roof Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted April 12, 2016 Moderators Posted April 12, 2016 it's not pretty. I wonder why they ever bothered with a vinyl roof Vinyl roofs were so much the fashion, actually viewed as upmarket, back in the days of Disco & Flares Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.