Administrators gav240z Posted December 16, 2015 Administrators Posted December 16, 2015 Hi Guys,A while back I bought these because I thought they were to suit the OEM chrome trim ring headlight covers, but after receiving them I don't think they are. I believe they are similar to the ones MSA in the US sells. Problem is, only 1 gasket (rubber) and no mounting hardware / fasteners.There is very light scratches on them which could probably be plastic polished out. Would probably suit someone who has had a pair and cracked 1 side and needs replacement. Photos below, dusty from storage. Price: $50 for the pair. + postage. Quote
MyEnquiringMind Posted December 16, 2015 Posted December 16, 2015 I did exactly the same thing... buying the MSA ones in lieu of "hoping" that they would fit the OEM chrome trim... (to anyone reading this... they don't... save your pennies...) Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted December 17, 2015 Author Administrators Posted December 17, 2015 The guy I bought them off (there is a thread here somewhere) said he bought them from Nissan and so I assumed they were the OEM type. Not sure if Nissan ever sold these non-chrome trim ring versions or not? It's quite possible I suppose. Quote
MyEnquiringMind Posted December 17, 2015 Posted December 17, 2015 I had never really considered it Gav, I suppose they may have... In trying to keep the look of the works rally car, I am specifically chasing a lens that will suit the chrome trim. I think I have some organised... Quote
satrat z Posted December 17, 2015 Posted December 17, 2015 Hi Gav, I will buy them, thanks. I have pm'ed you. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted December 17, 2015 Author Administrators Posted December 17, 2015 No problem, sold payment received.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.