Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello

 

My name is Gareth and I'm a zedoholic.

I'm taking one day at a time and it's been just over 24 hours since my last drive.

Posted

no pitty for you! it's usually weeks in between my drives. grrr

 

acceptance is a step in the right direction but i fear there are no cures to being a zedaholic.

 

don't believe i've seen you around. welcome to the boards G.

 

george

  • Administrators
Posted

Hello

 

My name is Gareth and I'm a zedoholic.

I'm taking one day at a time and it's been just over 24 hours since my last drive.

 

Admitting there is a problem is the first step :). Don't worry we have formed a support group here at Viczcar.com - Now Auszcar.com to help those with the addicition. We don't guarantee results - that's entirely up to you :).

 

Welcome!

Posted

Gav,

I used to frequent the classiczcar website, but I dropped off the face of the planet for a while there. You were around the same time as me I think...

I met sulio way back in the mists of time and it's nice to see his car has come a long way since I saw it a few years ago.

 

I guess I should say something about my z:

 

2 owner car (before me) 73 silver 240z with red interior which was holed up in a shed for 10 years. Original nearly everything except for a few period sensitive mods, i.e. konig rewinds, retrimmed seats in leather as opposed to vinyl etc. Engine never been rebuilt (but goddam it needs it). Converted from auto to manual, bumpers have had all rubber removed, but have been rechromed and the holes filled, etc etc.

 

Anyone interested in going on a drive somewhere? It would be nice to belt through the hills (or similar) with a few like minded addicts.

 

Gareth

 

Posted

welcome back Gareth..

where are you based ? How about some pics, especially the interior, I'd give my right arm for an original red interior ..

chris (A.C.T) 8)

Posted

I live in Melbourne, but was living on the Gold Coast for a while.

I'll try to dig up some photos for you.

Why are you so interested in the red interior? I always liked the black myself - still, it is a little different I suppose.

I have strayed a little from the original interior trim wise. When I recarpeted it I went with red as opposed to black. The combo of black dash etc, red seats and trims with black on the floor I always thought looked a little odd. I think the red carpet ties it all together a bit better and is something easily changed back to complete stock spec if needed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...