Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Selling my cold airbox as I've lost too much of my induction noise and I want it back! This is the Gavin Strongman design airbox. Comes with piping and genuine K&N air filter with bracket to mount in front of the radiator. I had it mounted to OER 45's so not sure what other carbs it will suit but you could always get another blank baseplate made up if it didn't fit. I had to cut the holes out to suit so they are are far from perfect but bolted up fine.

 

$300 pickup eastern suburbs Melbourne. SOLD

 

post-100141-0-88931700-1444301115_thumb.jpg

post-100141-0-37508600-1444301215_thumb.jpg

post-100141-0-26327800-1444301267_thumb.jpg

Edited by mossy
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Posted

Mossy I know I've asked this somewhere before but searching the forum I couldn't find the info. Can you clarify if this airbox is made of metal or fiberglass? The backing plate looks fiberglass but the outer box looks to be metal.

 

I've seen this airbox a few times in person but never actually confirmed what it's made of.

Posted (edited)

Fibreglass Gav, it came as a blank box you then have to add your inlet hole, rubber seal and make a way to keep it closed ( i used ute tonneau cover buttons)

Edited by mossy
  • Administrators
Posted

Thread cleaned up please keep discussions on this for sale thread related to item for sale.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...