Administrators gav240z Posted September 26, 2015 Administrators Posted September 26, 2015 Hi Guys, I have a contact in the US who is looking for a RHD pedal box to suit his Fairlady Z. Apparently they are slightly different in that the clutch pedal is slightly bent since it's closer to the transmission tunnel than on a LHD car. So we are either looking for a clutch (or brake if they are the same) pedal or entire pedal box? I will be traveling to the US soon, but not sure I'll be taking an entire pedal box with me on my flight, so not a rush but if you have a pedal or box please do let me know? It would be much appreciated as this person is helping me find some parts for my 240z's . Cheers,Gavin Quote
theremm Posted September 26, 2015 Posted September 26, 2015 I have a pedal box from a 240z however no pedals unfortunately (used them for my conversion) Quote
PeterH Posted September 27, 2015 Posted September 27, 2015 So we are either looking for a clutch (or brake if they are the same) pedal or entire pedal box? Hi Gav....if you mean, are the brake and clutch pedal the same in the rhd cars , they are not...mine are out of the car and I can photograph them if you like Pete Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted September 27, 2015 Author Administrators Posted September 27, 2015 Yes please do Pete. Quote
dat2kman Posted September 27, 2015 Posted September 27, 2015 I'm heading to US later in ear, will have 32 kg luggage allowance. Anyone want something brought back? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.