gturner008 Posted August 26, 2015 Posted August 26, 2015 Struck lucky. Previous owner responded to my PM. I'm really grateful as I can now start to build a history folder gav240z and oldmates260z 2 Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted August 26, 2015 Administrators Posted August 26, 2015 Told you it was Hotel California. Members check out, but they never leave > nizm0zed 1 Quote
gturner008 Posted August 26, 2015 Author Posted August 26, 2015 Brilliant. Great result. Call me daft - but I do like to build history files on my cars. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted August 26, 2015 Administrators Posted August 26, 2015 Call me perverse but I do like to build history on other people's cars. http://www.viczcar.com/forum/topic/13773-early-girl-bingo-with-photos/ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.