d3c0y Posted July 28, 2015 Posted July 28, 2015 Hey Guys, The panel beater lost the top right corner of the stainless trim that goes in the hatch window seal. Does any one have a spare lying around? Thanks in advance. Quote
Andrew_L26 Posted August 10, 2015 Posted August 10, 2015 I actually lost mine too and managed to get another from an ad on gumtree, his name was Martin Falconer. I believe he has lots of spares and maybe another corner trim? His company is called Tune Right, phone is 0417 953 329 (He is in WA but posted all my trim to me, (front corners, front middle bit and the rear right)) Good luck, if he doesn't have a piece then try gumtree for people selling z parts and just ask, I found a few people selling little things like that. Quote
zeds4ever Posted August 10, 2015 Posted August 10, 2015 Hey Jake, that sounds like some smart panel beater you have. Pretty sure I've got one somewhere among'st my stuff you can have for pstge cost. Give me a couple of days tho to find the bloody thing. Regards:Alan. Quote
d3c0y Posted August 10, 2015 Author Posted August 10, 2015 Alan you are a legend! I will happily wait. Quote
zeds4ever Posted August 16, 2015 Posted August 16, 2015 G'day Jake, finally found it.Compared it to my Zed'z rear window it fits into the upper side. Will post it 1st thing tomorrow you can cover pstge cost & what you think it's worth with a donation to the site. Have included a pic to make sure it's what you are after. Regards: Alan. Quote
zeds4ever Posted August 17, 2015 Posted August 17, 2015 Hi Jake, it's been posted. Regards:Alan. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.