aircobra Posted July 27, 2015 Posted July 27, 2015 Doing a couple of orders, let me know what you need Quote
74zzz Posted July 27, 2015 Posted July 27, 2015 I'd love their twice pipes does anyone have these on their car? The u tube clubs I've watched sound brilliant.... What the like for performance? Quote
Retro Z Posted July 27, 2015 Posted July 27, 2015 Yeah i have twice pipes and the 3-2 headers. Sounds great. Although the twice pipes need minor fettling to fit right. Aircobra. I need a few things from zcardepot i'll PM you a list tonight. Quote
aircobra Posted July 28, 2015 Author Posted July 28, 2015 send me correct part#s, description off their website and quantity Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted July 28, 2015 Moderators Posted July 28, 2015 Doing a couple of orders, let me know what you need Dammit I received some stuff from MSA just last week, would have been very keen to share the shipping costs. Next time Quote
Iceberg Posted July 28, 2015 Posted July 28, 2015 Doing a couple of orders, let me know what you need When are you thinking of doing this? How much time do I have? I just received an order two weeks ago. $300 for shipping and $220 for import tax. Quote
aircobra Posted July 28, 2015 Author Posted July 28, 2015 couple of days did you have to pay tax because MSA declared it over $1000? Quote
Iceberg Posted July 28, 2015 Posted July 28, 2015 Yes, once the order is over $1000 then the tax kicked in. Also it is not just plain 10% There are some fixed fees and then a percentage applied. Quote
74zzz Posted July 28, 2015 Posted July 28, 2015 if ya persuasive you can tell them not to declare it was over 1000 bucks...........i do it all the time........problem solved Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.