Linton Posted July 25, 2015 Posted July 25, 2015 Well another year has passed by for me and I was given a gift I would like to share, it is hand drawn and very well done I hope you like it as much as I do, I t will look great on my wall. http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e142/lintoncram/My%20260z/IMG_12581_zps6rztjgdd.jpg[/img]] Quote
Sirpent Posted July 25, 2015 Posted July 25, 2015 Great Gift ! Happiest of returns on turning 35 buddy ;-) Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted July 25, 2015 Moderators Posted July 25, 2015 Happy Birthday, trust you had an enjoyable day. What a great drawing, it will look awesome on the wall in either the office or mancave. Cheers pb Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.