Magnet Posted June 2, 2015 Posted June 2, 2015 After 240 windscreen wiper stalks, or complete Cheers Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted June 2, 2015 Administrators Posted June 2, 2015 The switch in the car or the wiper arms themselves? What's wrong with yours? Is it missing or broken? Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted June 2, 2015 Moderators Posted June 2, 2015 Given that Magnet is talking Stalks (Plural) I would assume he is after Wiper Arms, and possibly heads as well Cheers PB Quote
Magnet Posted June 10, 2015 Author Posted June 10, 2015 Sorry yeah wiper arms, just the arms is fine, heads is cool too I don't have any Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted June 11, 2015 Administrators Posted June 11, 2015 I have no idea if the C10 stalks are the same size? http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b171427644 But it's listed as S30z compatible. FYI: RHD wiper stalks are hard to find these days. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.