tin Posted April 7, 2015 Posted April 7, 2015 hey there just wondering if anyone has a rear bar and bracket thats they're looking to unload. not sure if 2+2 fits but if it does than that will do too cheers Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted April 8, 2015 Administrators Posted April 8, 2015 http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,15417.msg163335.html#msg163335 Might help, not sure if fastener hardware on a 2+2 is the same. I would guess it is, the 2+2 bumper is a little wider though... Quote
phillay Posted April 8, 2015 Posted April 8, 2015 I have a 240z rear bar it's in ok nick. PM me an email and I;ll take a pic no bracket though Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.