Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Folks

 

Andy's Auto Sport in the US advertises that they have a whole bunch of Z parts etc.  Just wanted to warn that their service is pretty poor.  They don't actually stock the parts themselves - they basically distribute them and order from manufacturer when you place your order.

 

That would be OK if it didn't take me chasing them up and waiting 6 weeks before they told me they couldn't get a particular part (Tokico Illumina shocks).  I then had to email a further 3 times before I got my refund.

 

Sadly I hadn't googled them before using them.  Would appear that a lot of punters out there have had similar poor experiences.  One of the US consumer bodies has them on a warning list due to the volume of complaints they get about them!

  • Administrators
Posted

Not sure if it is too late? But I have the white tokico adjustable shocks in my red 240z. I have lowered king springs but don't know what they are rated at. I find the ride very harsh on all but the lowest setting. I'd probably look at konis if I was looking again.

Posted

Yeah I ended up buying Konis off a member on here.  This all happened a few weeks ago and I've kept meaning to post here as a warning to others and only thought of it again today

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...