JonnoDe Posted October 2, 2014 Posted October 2, 2014 There has been a few topics on here about fitting power steering to Zeds however I noticed they were from 2010 when I searched it. Has any one found any other racks that fit into their 240/260Zs over the last 4 years with minimal (or even no) modifications. So far I've heard about late 90s wrx racks, rx7 racks, Mx5 racks, bmw 318 racks and even heard about a Lexus rack. Quote
oldmates260z Posted October 2, 2014 Posted October 2, 2014 Here are a couple of posts: http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,12725.msg132202.html#msg132202 http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,14735.msg156757.html#msg156757 Quote
JonnoDe Posted October 2, 2014 Author Posted October 2, 2014 Those are about electric racks. I was more talking about hydraulic racks people have put it their cars. I should have been more specific Quote
Retro Z Posted October 2, 2014 Posted October 2, 2014 I have a BMW rack using 280zx pump and pulley with custom lines. The rack and crossmember i purchased was already modified, and it looks like it was a simple mod. U will try get pics tomorrow Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.