C.A.R. Posted August 14, 2014 Posted August 14, 2014 I'm after a set of 240Z carbies with linkages - doesn't have to have the manifold or airbox. Must be in good condition & suitable for reconditioning. Cash paid - let me know if you have a set & how much. PM me here or call: Zero Four Zero Zero Zero Five Four Five Seven Two Cheers! Quote
Cozza Posted August 14, 2014 Posted August 14, 2014 http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251614424289&globalID=EBAY-AU&alt=web Might be worth buying the nasty thing above and selling the rest, considering the price the last ones we saw sell with airbox and linkages. for $615.55 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-1973-240Z-COMPLETE-ORIGINAL-TWIN-CARBY-SETUP-/201112105183?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276&clk_rvr_id=680102319909 Or, you could bring it back from the dead Lurch Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted August 14, 2014 Administrators Posted August 14, 2014 Or, you could bring it back from the dead Lurch #332 - I should really keep a register of all early cars we come across and when they were last seen etc..I guess WA ZCars has a register but not sure it's updated for things like this. Would be useful to get some history on some of these cars documented though. Quote
C.A.R. Posted August 15, 2014 Author Posted August 15, 2014 Thanks Mick - I'm not THAT keen for another project though... Anyone else have a pair? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.