Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Compressors, bunch of bolts, old thermostat housing, front and left rotors (260 2+2)

 

Will be sacrificed to the street if no pickup

 

04 two two 99 seven seven 44

 

Sydney Alexandria

 

post-2657-14402375775_thumb.jpg

Posted

 

                                                                                PM sent.

 

                                                                                  Regards: Alan.

Posted

If that thermostat housing is for a 280zx, I'm looking for one and would love to come and pick it up.  I'm only in Kensington, so could come around tomorrow.

Posted

 

                                      G'day Marc, I have already arranged earlier today to pick the lot up on tuesday mate.

 

                                                      Regards: Alan.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...