Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Hi Guys,

I was asked this question by someone but I don't know and said I would ask here since I know a few people here dabble in the Fat Ladies  ;D. *oh no he didn't*

Is there anyone good in Sydney at tuning 350z's? Or specialist shops that deal with these cars and people are happy to recommend?

Posted

My Sydney based friends have used Castle Hill Exhaust/Performance or DVS performance tuning in the past and been very happy with the service from either tuner.

  • Administrators
Posted

Thanks mate. It will be appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...