Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Free to a good home, I'm going to be filling in the gap as 240z's delivered to AU were intended to be ;).

 

IMG_20140519_221301.jpg

IMG_20140519_221307.jpg

IMG_20140519_221320.jpg

 

Note: The drivers side has hairline cracks in it, hard to photograph but otherwise good condition I suppose.

  • Administrators
Posted

Donated, these have been claimed.

  • Moderators
Posted

Donated, these have been claimed.

Nicely done Gav, it is always great to help people out.

  • Administrators
Posted

Yeah trying to get rid of anything I won't use / need. Others have helped me so just paying it forward.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...