44014 Posted March 7, 2014 Posted March 7, 2014 I have not been able to get it to load for he last 3 days. Quote
George Posted March 7, 2014 Posted March 7, 2014 It was down but now back up. They were doing updates. Quote
44014 Posted March 8, 2014 Author Posted March 8, 2014 Doing research on brakes, or would you prefer I start a thread called " I want to fit ap calipers and 330mm rotors to my 260z and I have $20 to spend" Quote
dat2kman Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 If buying new AP calipers, get them via Murray Motorsport in Ireland, they deal in Euro dollars, not pommy pounds, exchange rate much better, and very good service, including parts/spares. Keep away from the aussie distributors! Quote
44014 Posted March 8, 2014 Author Posted March 8, 2014 Melbourne race brakes? He seems like a pretty knowledgable guy? Quote
dat2kman Posted March 8, 2014 Posted March 8, 2014 Get a price from them, Then get a price from Murray M/sport, factor in shipping and exchange, ask them to do a number of parcels to keep each parcel under whatever weight that becomes the silly high price. I got prices from the Melb AP guy for 4 sets of seals kits, Ireland was 1/2 the price! $15 vs $7, i needed 16 seals! For the RX7. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.