mitchsterbrau Posted December 31, 2013 Posted December 31, 2013 Hey guys, Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the great resource. This site has helped through my build as a reference, and I'm sure alot of the Perth experts I've talked to on the phone are on here too! I'm currently using the Z for a daily, so you might have seen it around! All the best, I'm getting onto a build thread right now. Quote
Mr Camouflage Posted December 31, 2013 Posted December 31, 2013 Saw that forsale/swap on gumtree last night. Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted December 31, 2013 Administrators Posted December 31, 2013 Looks great with those Hayashi wheels too! Quote
mitchsterbrau Posted December 31, 2013 Author Posted December 31, 2013 Cheers Gav! [not real hayashis sadly] And yes, it is up for swaps on gumtree. But I'm pretty sure I'll be taking the ad down by the end of the week.....it's been a bit love/hate lately. Quote
Mr Camouflage Posted December 31, 2013 Posted December 31, 2013 ....it's been a bit love/hate lately. Aren't they always Quote
mitchsterbrau Posted December 31, 2013 Author Posted December 31, 2013 yep Rota Shakotan. http://visionr.com.au Quote
Jinxed Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 great looking zed, makes me jealous. im organising a cruise for some of the WA zed clubs at the moment, details are in WA events section if your keen..... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.