Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got a few parts imported from Japan to suit my 260z but these are surplus to my requirements as I am going g-nose.

 

Also I will be running a watanabe group buy if anyone is keen. Please email me via our website importmonky.com

 

S30Z front airdam/chin spoiler $200

S30 Z rear spoiler $150

S30z headlight covers new $make me an offer

 

Work meister s1 (I know it s blasphemous in these sizes but Im not running them on my z anymore) 17x9 -23 17x10 +0 with tyres $2000

 

0432860997

Message/email me for photos please.

 

Cheers

 

Bardan

Posted

Hi Bardan,

 

Potentially interested in the front spoiler - I am unsure which type it is though, do you have any pictures?

 

Cheers James

Posted

I would like more info on the wheels and tyres. Can you email me stivva @ photomotive. Com. Au the specs on the tyres and the condition of the package (photos?)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...