mossy Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 Here is a brand new set of genuine moustache bushes for a 240z, includes upper and lower stoppers and the inner bush that sits in the moustache bar. $140 pickup or plus post ($10 postage) SOLD Also a straight R180 moustache bar (note it doesn't come with the bushes as in photo, they are sold) $60 posted Quote
d3c0y Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 Oh man why couldnt these have been urethane??? Quote
mossy Posted August 6, 2013 Author Posted August 6, 2013 I'm actually about to list my moustache bar with almost new urethane bushes, going with factory rubber for the moustache bar as too much noise is transferred into the z. Clarky93 1 Quote
d3c0y Posted August 6, 2013 Posted August 6, 2013 Is it for an R180? That thing is going to be sexpensive to post. Quote
mossy Posted August 7, 2013 Author Posted August 7, 2013 Yep, straight bar for a R180, I could aus post it for $20 plus the bar price of $80 Quote
mouse240z Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 Hi, I will take the bushes if they would fit an R200 bar from a 260z. Kevin 0418536909. Quote
RB26DETT Posted September 22, 2013 Posted September 22, 2013 Mossy I'll take the R180 moustache bar with the poly bushes. PM me your bank details and I'll transfer you the $100. Thanks, Cuong Quote
d3c0y Posted September 23, 2013 Posted September 23, 2013 I already bought the poly bushes sorry Cuong. Quote
mossy Posted September 23, 2013 Author Posted September 23, 2013 Sorry guys forgot to update, Jake already has bought the poly bushes, still have the moustache bar and genuine bushes though. Quote
RB26DETT Posted September 23, 2013 Posted September 23, 2013 Ok I'll see if I can get a bar locally. Trying to fit a Subaru R180 LSD diff in my car. Quote
mossy Posted September 23, 2013 Author Posted September 23, 2013 Genuine bushes sold RB26DETT I've still got the moustache bar with no bushes if thats what your after? Quote
RB26DETT Posted September 23, 2013 Posted September 23, 2013 I'll see how much I can get one here, might not be worth it getting one posted now without the bushes. How much did you want for yours? I might even have one myself already, need to dig through the parts! Quote
mossy Posted September 23, 2013 Author Posted September 23, 2013 Postage is about $25 to perth so say $60 posted. I did the r180 sti diff with the beta motorsports axles with mine too, good upgrade. Quote
RB26DETT Posted September 24, 2013 Posted September 24, 2013 Thanks Mossy, I will keep it in mind. I will go out to my parents farm where I have a stash of parts, I remember that I have a R180 bar there still from when I swapped in an R200 in the 240z. If it's gone missing then Ill hit you up for yours. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.