adam Posted July 1, 2013 Posted July 1, 2013 Hi everyone, My '73 240z will be ready to go for a RWC by mid-week and before I give a random shop around the corner from me a visit, can anyone recommend a RWC tester for the old girl? I don't want to go to a random shop listed in the Yellow Pages and having them picking on things that the car never came with! Rear demisters for example. I'm not after what people call a 'dodgy' RWC, I'm just after a friendly tester who's familiar with these cars (or any old car) and isn't going to do me over for an extra couple of bucks. I'm located in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne and any help will be appreciated. Cheers, Adam Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted July 1, 2013 Moderators Posted July 1, 2013 Greg Harvey Automotive in Moorabbin.... a worker there also races a 1600 and they have been there 30+ years. Do great work also. Quote
Agno Posted July 1, 2013 Posted July 1, 2013 Call Nissco in Bayswater, if they don't do RWCs they will recommend someone who does. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.