nizm0zed Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 For sale, 14" steel Datsun 260z wheels, fitted with 185/70/R14 Goodyear Eagle Ga Plus tyres. have done less than 2000kms on these tyres, bought them to pass rego ages ago and now they are just sitting in the shed gathering dust. Edit, i have been advised that these are worth a decent bit of coin, the price has been changed to suit. apparently these are 240z wheels Located in Canberra (southside) I would prefer local sales only, I don't really have any transport to take them to a depot, unless I do it 1 wheel at a time on the back of a motorbike... $250 for the set, thats like $63 a tyre! Crazy bargain!!!!! Even comes with a free spider or two!!! SOLD!!SOLD!!SOLD!! Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted March 4, 2013 Moderators Posted March 4, 2013 They look like original 240Z wheels...If I was in the ACT, I'd be on these ASAP! Quote
Scoota G Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 They look like original 240Z wheels...If I was in the ACT, I'd be on these ASAP! They are Big D. They are. Quote
nizm0zed Posted March 4, 2013 Author Posted March 4, 2013 wait so i should keep these??? What are "big D 240z wheels"? Excuse my ignorance of these things, i just thought they were stock 260z steelies. This is what came on the car when i bought it (with bald tyres obviously) but it definitely didnt have the 240z hubcaps that everyone goes silly over. Ok, maybe i'll review the price a bit, and remember the Auszcar courier service thats available? Maybe someone going to the nationals would like to drop past? If thats the case, im sure i can organise a car to meet you closer to the highway so you dont have to make a big detour. Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted March 4, 2013 Moderators Posted March 4, 2013 I think Mark was referring to me.. (big D). The wheels that are worth the coin are the narrower 4-1/2" wheels that came standard on the early 69-70 models, then moved to 5-1/2 on later 240's. All 260's that I know of never came with steel wheels; all had the trademark alloys. Like with everything here, they are only worth what people are willing to pay! Quote
nizm0zed Posted March 8, 2013 Author Posted March 8, 2013 sold pending payment and next in line already waiting if it falls through. Quote
Scoota G Posted March 8, 2013 Posted March 8, 2013 Yes "Big D" is Dimitri but as i noticed he has slimmed muchly the last time we met. Those rims are very hard to find as everyone tossed them and they went for scrap. Quote
Fairlady Z Posted March 10, 2013 Posted March 10, 2013 Mine mine mine bugger off vulchers Hehehe btw they are 14"x5 build in '75. Not the 14"x4.5 70'-71' that are worth little bit more. As used in hako and early Z. Quote
Banisa Posted March 10, 2013 Posted March 10, 2013 For sale, 14" steel Datsun 260z wheels, fitted with 185/70/R14 Goodyear Eagle Ga Plus tyres. have done less than 2000kms on these tyres, bought them to pass rego ages ago and now they are just sitting in the shed gathering dust. Edit, i have been advised that these are worth a decent bit of coin, the price has been changed to suit. apparently these are 240z wheels Located in Canberra (southside) I would prefer local sales only, I don't really have any aftermarket parts transport to take them to a depot, unless I do it 1 wheel at a time on the back of a motorbike... $250 for the set, thats like $63 a tyre! Crazy bargain!!!!! Even comes with a free spider or two!!! Have you sold these tyres or still own them? Waiting for reply Quote
nizm0zed Posted March 10, 2013 Author Posted March 10, 2013 yea still got them buddy, i'll freight them directly to you but first i need payment up front so i can split it with my 'investor' Fairlady Z. Of course due to the nature of the deal the price has changed to $2000 for the set. Quote
Fairlady Z Posted March 11, 2013 Posted March 11, 2013 Lol nizm0zed. Hey if offer is good we pass it on split it and everyones happy hehe. The funds will hopefully show in your account tomorrow. Public holiday delays. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.