stevofoxono Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 Morning all! I'm re constructing the Z and i've lost a few parts/forgot some were broken lol I need some new key barrels. The ones on ebay only come with the 2 doors. Has anyone got a set of 4? fuel+hatch+doors? Also if anyone has 2 doors they have for spares I'm after a few bits on the inside. Ones a little plastic washer style thing that hangs on a right angle that pivots the interior door handle to the catch.. I might take a photo of the other one Also all the lil bit of rubber around the outside. For anyone playing at home I'll update my build thread soon = Sorry should have posted in wanted = Quote
Scoota G Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 Jeepers, how i wish i could find a full matching set of locks. Just so you know mid 80's bluebird locks fit too. Quote
benny Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DOOR-LOCKS-IGNITION-BARREL-SUIT-NISSAN-260Z-74-78-/260545183998?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ca9b400fe#ht_500wt_1180 just ask for 2 extra locks... see if they can key them the same or just get the extras keyed at your locksmith Quote
Johnboy Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 With cash you can get anything!! http://www.new-datsun-parts.com/240Z-parts-locks.html http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/30-7401 Johnboy Quote
Scoota G Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 For that price i bought all the locks which came with a free 2+2 and 2X L28's Might buy another 2+2 just for the locks Quote
stevofoxono Posted August 20, 2012 Author Posted August 20, 2012 lol weow its not cheap might be worth just getting mine fixed for that kind of moolah Quote
Zedback Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 lol weow its not cheap might be worth just getting mine fixed for that kind of moolah Stevo,check out what I did with the locks on the '73 http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,3987.msg92189.html#msg92189 Quote
stevofoxono Posted August 20, 2012 Author Posted August 20, 2012 Thats wicked mike! I think thats the way to go! only a few days till pay day Quote
Brabham Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 A locksmith should be able to re-key the barrels you have, or make keys to suit the ones you have. Cheers. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.