Toecutter Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 http://www.efihardware.com/ looks like they sell some nice gear! Quote
Zeddophile Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 They do - at a nice big price. Hence the set of GSX-R 750 throttles currently undergoing slight modifications in my household. Quote
JP240z Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 what model gsxr you got ben? any info you need i would be happy to help, dad works for suzuki bikes. Quote
Zeddophile Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 I don't have any GSX-R... I was going to put an 'unfortunately' in there, but I doubt I'd be alive if I did! I bought off Ebay in the US a set of GSX-R 750 (2000 model) throttle bodies for $175 including shipping. I intend (and am proceeding) to space them out to suit the twin dellorto carby pattern of the intake manifold on my Alfa. I'm using them to convert my Alfa from carby to EFI.... I wouldn't mind knowing what the injectors are rated at in them though, and at what pressure - I believe its 248cc/min at 3 bar, but its pretty hard to find a definitive answer. It would be very useful to know for sure, as I'm planning to use them as upstream injectors to supply extra fuel when the turbo is installed. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.