Kippa Posted July 24, 2012 Posted July 24, 2012 Hello AUSZCAR members, I'm a new member/old viewer of the website. I bought a 240z around 2-3 years ago and ready to start looking at restoring it to a driveable state "nothing to crazy" as I recently started to have the finance’s to do so, now no I didn’t win lotto I just finished uni and started full time work. Now about the car she is a bit rough but with some great guidance and a bit of time I should have something to putt around in on the weekends. I look forward to getting to know you all and helping out on what little I do know about 240z and cars in general. I moved to Melbourne just recently I live in the Whitehorse area. I have worked on cars in the past but not to this extent, I will put up some pictures when I can go out to storage and take some photo's. For now I will just say sorry spelling is not my strong side and thank you for your time and I look forward to learning from the best. Kippa. Quote
lightmaster240z Posted July 24, 2012 Posted July 24, 2012 Welcome Love to see your new pride and joy. There is the occasional BBQ on down here in Vic so don't be a stranger come along to the next one we have. Bruce Quote
Kippa Posted July 24, 2012 Author Posted July 24, 2012 Thank you and look forward to it, will be good to put faces to names. Quote
luvemfast Posted July 25, 2012 Posted July 25, 2012 Welcome Kippa, you've come to the right place. Don't forget there are clubs that you can join too. Like NDSOC or NCCA that have like minded people, who have a plethora of knowledge to share. We're always after more members with Z's, young guys too. I will just say sorry spelling is not my strong side There is actually a spell check checkbox on the bottom right hand of the "post reply" screen. Quote
Retro Z Posted July 25, 2012 Posted July 25, 2012 Welcome Kippa. Glad to see another member in Melbourne. There are couple of members in your area and im not too far away either so if you need any help this is the place to ask. Tai Quote
Moderators Zedman240® Posted July 25, 2012 Moderators Posted July 25, 2012 Welcome...the more members with Z's in Melbourne the better! Post pics when you can...its always good to see what you are working with. Quote
Kippa Posted July 26, 2012 Author Posted July 26, 2012 Thanks guys will do. I look forward to getting some great advice from people. Appreciate the warm welcome Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.